Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hello

Hello~!
My name is Samantha and I am an emerging Illustrator located in the Philadelphia area. 
I've decided to start this blog for the purpose of keeping everyone up to date on what I am currently doing. Recently I had my work up for my Senior Show at Moore College of Art & Design, which will remain up until May 16th. I encourage you all to stop on by if you can to view all of the work provided by the seniors. 

As of now, I am a colorist for Arcana's Koni Waves comic. Issues 3 and 4 to be precise, which will soon be available to purchase.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back to see how I'm doing. Feel free to leave comments if you have any questions, concerns, or just general chit-chat. I'll be posting some work later on but in the meantime, please visit my website:


Thanks,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment